Presented by Isabelle Grotte & Matthew Choi
Modern & Move-in Ready!
Welcome to The Potrero! 451 Kansas #512 is a modern corner condo located on the desirable North Slope of Potrero Hill.
The split floor plan features two large bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and spacious closets customized by California Closets. The master suite’s bathroom features a convenient double sink, while the second bedroom’s bathroom opens onto common areas for easy guest access. The expansive chef’s kitchen features Studio Becker cabinetry, stainless appliances, and honed granite counters. It opens onto a dining area and living room, with plenty of space to configure to your needs. Enjoy downtown city views as natural light streams through the condo’s large windows, or close the custom Hunter Douglas window coverings for privacy. In-unit washer/dryer and 1-car parking complete this home.
Building amenities include a gym and Pilates room, roof deck with gorgeous Bay Bridge and downtown views, and the convenience of Whole Foods Market, Steep Brew Taproom, and Next Level Burger within the building. Convenient location close to a park, shops, downtown, SOMA, the Mission district. Transportation is a breeze with easy freeway access to 101 & 80, CalTrain, shuttle buses and to 3 major bus lines.
- 2 Bedrooms/ 2bBaths, both En-Suite
- NW Corner Unit in the South Building
- 1,025 Sq ft per tax records
- Hardwood floors in living area
- Large Closets fitted by California Closets
- Custom Hunter Douglas Window Coverings
- In-unit LG Washer/Dryer
- 1-car parking
- HOA dues: $588.10/month
- Building included. Fitness Center, Elevator, Rooftop Deck and on-site HOA & Maintenance Manager.
- Steep Brew Taproom, Next Level Burger & Whole Foods is right downstairs!
- Easy access to 101 & 280, Caltrain and Shuttle Buses